If your player has been offered a roster spot and is new to Southeast Soccer follow the registration instructions for New Players listed below.
If your player participated in the Spring/Summer 2018 season follow the registration instructions for Returning Players listed below.
U9 & U10: $155.00
U11 & U12: $160.00
U13 & U14: $165.00
Club fee includes cost for Fall Futsal, which occurs after the soccer season (November)
Each registration will be charged $2.00 annual processing fee by Affinity Sports. This fee will only be charged one time annually. All participants will be charged the annual fee irregardless of payment choice: credit card, eCheck, cash or check by mail.
Each credit card transaction will be charged 2.5% convenience fee.
Each echeck transaction will be charged $5.00 per transaction
Mail check payments to Southeast Soccer:
3120 19th Ave. S.
Minneapolis, MN 55407
Online registration process will be through the MYSA SES Affinity website. A Link is provided at the end of this information. You will be re-directed to another site.
Basic Registration Information
1. Photo of the player on the device you will be using. You will need to upload it when you register. This will be used for the player pass. If player has previously registered, you should be able to use previous photo.
2. Scholarships. If you are going to request a scholarship, you must request this through Claudia Motl, SES Club Coordinator, email prior to your registering. You will be given a special Discount Code to enter when you register. Without this you will be charged the full amount.
3. Payment. Be prepared with a credit card number or checking acount information at the time of registration. You will be required to have this information at the time of registration.
Cash payment or mailing a check will be allowed this season but initial deposit and payment plan must be communicated with Club Coordinator.
Player passes will not be activated without payment by the beginning of the season September 7, 2018.
4. Age Group & Team Name that your player will be assigned to. If you do not know it, ask your team manager or Claudia Motl, email prior to registering.
Click on the SES Affinity Registration Website Link to the Right.
First time registers: Click on "Registration", in the upper right corner of the web page.
1. Create an account
2. Choose your team
3. Enter parent and player information
4. Upload photo (Head shot, straight on, only player in photo)
5. Sign legal agreements
If on a team for Spring/Summer 2018, follow these instructions
FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Returning Users: Click on "User Login", in the upper left corner of the SES Affinity web page (Link is to the right) - enter your user id and password and follow the steps.
1. Upload recent photo (Head shot, straight on, only player in photo)
2. "Print Documents" & sign the 5 required documents.
3. "View Payments"